TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Product Guarantee Policy
1. The terms and conditions of the guarantee are only valid with a proof of purchase.
2. Guarantees are only applicable to items that have been used in a domestic environment and will not apply to items used for commercial purposes
1. All furniture are guaranteed for one year from date of delivery/ collection in respect of the frame, craftsmanship and filling.
2. The customer needs to ensure that the product was reasonably cared for in order for the guarantee to remain in place.
3. The guarantee does not extend to the fabric used to upholster the item as this is subject to normal wear and tear associated with domestic use. It also does not cover the fabric colour fading or changing due to light exposure.
Delivery and Collection Policy
1. Our delivery charges are determined in relation to delivery distance from our factory to the delivery address. A single delivery fee will be charged regardless of the number of items purchased in one transaction, subject to the maximum delivery space available within the delivery vehicle.
2. The customer must ensure that the product will fit through entrances, doorways, lifts and stairwells, and that these routes are clear of obstructions for delivery. All measurements are available on our website.
3. Our drivers will only deliver to the specified delivery address (as per the order documentation delivery instructions), and to the authorised person to receive the delivery.
4. We will contact the customer to arrange delivery at a time convenient for the customer between the hours of 8am and 5pm. No deliveries will be made on public holidays.
5. When we make contact with the customer to arrange delivery, it is the responsibility of the customer to notify us of the level that the property is on, e.g.: Ground Floor, Level 1, etc.
6. De Pedro Designs will not be held responsible for any losses or damage incurred during delivery that may result due to non-compliance by the customer.
7. All furniture delivered will be sealed in plastic wrapping.
8. The person receiving the product will be required to sign the proof of receipt/delivery to indicate that the product has been received undamaged and sealed.
9. Should the item be damaged, or the wrapping not be in place, this must be indicated on the delivery document and the De Pedro Design delivery staff and the person receiving the item must both sign the delivery document to this effect. If the item is damaged, it will be returned to De Pedro Designs by the delivery staff.
10. De Pedro Designs cannot be held liable under its guarantee policy for any damages that are apparent at the time of acceptance of delivery that was not indicated on the delivery document by the customer.
Exchange and Returns Policy
1. Any product returned in the purchase condition within 7 days from date of delivery can be exchanged or the purchase price refunded, subject to the proof of purchase being presented. If the item was delivered by our delivery service, the customer needs to contact De Pedro Designs to arrange for the collection of the product. The customer will be debited the delivery charge from the refund amount.
2. Should the product purchased be subject to a manufacturer defect, De Pedro Designs will repair or replace the product at no charge once it has been returned to the factory (only if the item was collected from the factory by the customer). De Pedro Designs will arrange for the product to be collected, at no cost to the customer, if the item was originally delivered by us.
3. Should an item assembled at the customer’s residence, be found to be faulty or the item does not comply with the description given on the De Pedro Designs website once assembled, De Pedro Designs will arrange for the product to be collected, at no cost to the customer. De Pedro Designs will repair or replace the product at no charge. All assembly issues need to be reported within the same day.
4. De Pedro Designs cannot be held liable if the customer has erroneously assembled the item/s thus damaging the item.
5. De Pedro Designs reserves the right for a company appointed or manufacturer representative to inspect the item before a refund, repair or replacement is considered. Photographs of the defect, to confirm the defect may be requested before the item is collected.